Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Inland Empire {Senior High Photographer}

Handsome Ian is the son my girlfriend Mary who I met at school. (when I say school I always mean my kids school. Thank God thats the only school going on in my life right now!!!), Ian is quite the character and quite an antrapenuer! Among tons of activities he has his own little T-shirt business. (He is proudly sporting one of his designs in the image below!
something tells me Ians future is quite bright!!


Ian ~ Tracy dee Photography Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP