Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Inland Empire {senior High School Photographer}

This is lovely Tara. Tara is Ian's (see previous post) girlfriend.....or I could say Ian (see previous post), is Tara's boyfriend! lol. Whichever the case may be....she is a sweetheart. She is one of those girls that seems a bit quiet and reserved, but when I looked at her through my camera lens, it was as if I was photographing a young starlet. I know that sounds a bit corny but every now and then that just happens. Something magical happened and she quietly came alive, and I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised!
I believe that's how it all starts with many models Tara!!

Tara ~ Tracy dee Photography Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP