Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inland Empire {Headshots}

Boys don"t sit still! Going in to this photo shoot I knew I was going to have to catch these boys on the run. Actually I think that was the secret to the great images I was able to get. I just went with the flow. Whatever they wanted to do was fine with me.....I did however have to get some headshots of Cooper. Mom is going to persue modeling for this little guy, and needed some good headshots. Coop has a big personality and a cute-ness factor that is off the rictor scale!
Take a peek.

td blog 4
tdblog 2
Td blog 1
td blog 7
td blog 5
td blog 8
td blog 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP