Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

D.I.Y.{ Vintage Hair Pins }

This D.I Y. project is so simple and would go with any wedding dress! They would even make great bridesmaid gifts, or your something blue..... ok, enough, on with the pictures...
hair pin 4
I first started with several vintage rhinestone earings that you can get in a number of places like Ebay, Etsy or any flea market. I purchased the hair pins with the blank disk on Etsy.
hair pin 3 hair pin 2
I used some Fat Daddy cutters to remove the clip from the back of the earing, then used E6000 glue you can get here to attatch the vintage earing. Taadaa! Gorgeous huh?
 hair pin 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP