Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Friday, October 23, 2009

San Clemente Photographer {Trash the Dress}

The Socal Shootout gang (a group of photographers who get together every other month to network, build our portfolios and help out each other) gathered at Bella Collina in San Clemente to shoot several Trash The Dress Brides. I've done these type of shoots before and they are always a blast but I was even more excited to attend this event because several photogs that I truly admire were there to lead small groups. Photogs like Scarlett Lillian, Sara France, Joe Photo, and Cean Orrett. I took a ton of images so Im going to have to post this event in stages...so here are a few to wet your appetite!960 for blog paint 1960 for blog paint 3
960 for blog paint 2960 for blog water 1960 for blog water 2
Many more to come.....stop back by soon!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I love your vision! Your photography is awesome and inspirational. Steph

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP