Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

San Clemente Photographer {Cake Fight}

As promised here is part 2 of the Socal shootout trash the dress session. This is the session I shot from beginning to end! It was a riot. Plus getting to chit chat with one of my photography mentors Scarlett Lillian ( who lead the small group shooting the cake fight), about everything from lens, to marathons was a huge bonus for me. What a sweet girl! Cake Fight!

3 comments:

  1. So fun to meet you! :-) I still haven't even blogged my pics from this shoot! So behind on work! ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding photographer will photojournalistic capture the moments from this point on. Even the formalities like the first dances, cake cutting, and bouquet throwing are done in a candid style. wedding photographer london

    ReplyDelete
  3. After deciding on what you need and any extra necessary equipment that is needed to set up the basic infrastructure, you will need to consider carefully your main tool - the camera, be it digital or film. houston event photographers

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP