Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

San Clemente Photographer {Cake Fight}

As promised here is part 2 of the Socal shootout trash the dress session. This is the session I shot from beginning to end! It was a riot. Plus getting to chit chat with one of my photography mentors Scarlett Lillian ( who lead the small group shooting the cake fight), about everything from lens, to marathons was a huge bonus for me. What a sweet girl! Cake Fight!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to meet you! :-) I still haven't even blogged my pics from this shoot! So behind on work! ahhh

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP