Hey There!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Im an artistic portrait photographer with a little bit of Hippie Gypsy in my soul. I love working with "Ultra-Hip" Brides and Moms who want nothing to do with ordinary! Come expecting an experience like no other photo shoot and prepare yourself for a "barefoot stompin good time"! Im based in the Inland Empire but would love to travel to meet you!
Email me, and please...feel free to leave me a comment or two!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Inland Empire Photographer {Head Shots}

Welcome to the New Blog!!

I met this Pretty young lady last year when I was hired to do her Senior Pictures. Amanda is a natural in front of the camera so when she told me she wanted to get into modeling It was no surprise! With the help of my friend
Cathi Singh We decided one afternoon to head out and do some test shots. This has got to be one of my favorite shots in a very long time.. Something tells me you'll do just fine in the modeling world my friend!
balloon blog 1
balloon blog 2
balloon blog 8
ballloon blog 4
balloon blog 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Information

All images copyright Tracy Dee Photography 2009

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP